- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
- January 16, 2018 at 1:19 pm #9555AnonymousInactive
High School Coaches, South Paulding is looking to once again host a great event on February 24. We will also be last part of the Belt Series. This year we have made a change to our Sunday event. The Sunday event is now a duals event and not a beginners. Wrestlers that compete on Saturday will qualify to compete on a team for Sundays Duals event. Please tell your middle school and youth feeder programs and any training centers your kids attend about these events. Thank you. The information and flier are below.
The Spartan Challenge Duals
The event will be run in the following manner…
You may enter anyone on your team you wish from anywhere. They must have a valid USA card.
The cost will be $225 per team.
The only rules to enter are:
(1) Every member of the team you put in MUST be entered into the Spartan Challenge the day before and MUST compete (no exceptions)
(2) Their will be no weigh ins. Weigh-ins from Saturday will count as the weigh ins for the Duals. They can only wrestle up 1 wt class from the wt class the are the closest under. I will spend Saturday going through the rosters. Anyone that did not wrestle Saturday will be disqualified and marked as a forfeit on your roster submitted.
(3) All team rosters must be turned in by Feb 17th to email@example.com. I will not allow last minute swapping teams or adding to rosters. So make sure they make the proper wt class on Saturday. All rosters submitted (deadline the Feb 17th) are final and will be considered your guarantee for payment regardless of your team showing up or not.
(4) Include Wrestlers names & USA CARD # on Rosters
REGISTER BY EMAILING YOUR ROSTER TO SCOTT BYERS AT JUNIORSPARTANS.COM
Elementary (k-5) Duals (Limited to 8 teams)
Wt Classes: 45,50,55,60,65,70,75,80,90 & HWT (20lb. Max wt difference)
Middle School (6-8) Duals (Limited to 8 teams)
Wt Classes: 65,70,77,84,91,98,105,112,120,128,136,144,152,160,175,200 & 265
All matches will be 1-1-1 for k-5 and 2-1-1 for 6-8th (no 9th graders)
2 pools of 4 then 1 crossover based on finishes in the pool (1v1, 2v2,3v3 & 4v4)
Trophies for 1st & 2nd place teams!
Plus a ticket for each wrestler on the winning team to get a free Tournament t-shirt custom printed on site.
PLEASE INVITE OTHER OUT OF STATE CLUBS TO PARTICPATE IN BOTH EVENTS. THE DUALS EVENT COULD BE GREAT BUT REMEMBER THEY HAVE TO COMPETE ON SATURDAY TO ENTER ON SUNDAY.
For more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 770-891-2103
Scott ByersJanuary 16, 2018 at 5:46 pm #9562AnonymousInactive
Hey guys we discovered an error on the PDF that I had linked on my google drive for the Spartan Tournaments. Here is the correct link.
Also I will putting a free agent list on here periodically for teams looking to fill holes for the duals. If you have a wrestler that would like to be on that list either send his information and contact information to me at email@example.com or post it here yourself.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.