- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- August 20, 2018 at 4:11 pm #10724AnonymousInactive
Georgia Traditional Middle School State Duals
January 12, 2019 @ Gilmer High School
Eligible teams shall comply with the following:
1) All members of the team shall attend the school they are representing. 6th graders housed in a different building who have that MS as their only school option are allowed. Teams must be recognized by their school as a school sponsored team.
2) All members of the team shall be in 6th, 7th, or 8th grade.
3) All members of the team must be in good academic standing and academically eligible to compete.
4) No participant can be born before September 1, 2003 (this date obviously increases by one year each year). Birth certificates shall be provided if challenged.
5) No membership cards are required. This is a school event.
6) Each team will present a form (may use a copy of the weigh-in form w/o weights) containing their roster and signed by their school principal attesting that all team members are in 6, 7, or 8 grade and are academically eligible. The signer shall provide email and phone contact info for verification purposes. This form is required to be submitted to the tournament host by the Monday prior to the event.
(72, 79, 86, 94, 102, 110, 118, 125, 132, 139, 147, 155, 165, 180, 210, 275) Rosters can consist of a maximum of 2 wrestlers for each of the 16 weight classes for a total of 32.
For more info contact Bo Dorsey at email@example.com or (770-324-0032)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.