Close

Jobs and Coaching Opportunities.

Coaching openings, Teaching openings need a non teaching 9-5 post them here, the wrestling community is always looking to help out its family. You can also post service requests, referrals for handy work ect.
Forum rules
This is a public forum so there aren't a ton of rules. Try to keep the personal attacks on grown folks at an acceptable nature. Please do not impersonate a known user, your account will be deactivated. Absolutely no personal attacks on kids. Other than that, touch'em up and come out swinging.
no avatar
anhajduk3

Jobs and Coaching Opportunities.

by anhajduk3 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Johns Creek is currently seeking 1-2 community coaches for the upcoming season. We have opportunities with both the high school and youth program.

We are a growing program with great support from the school and booster club. We have generous support from the community and therefore have no fundraising. We return a solid group this year looking to make a run. This is a compensated position.

In addition, my company has several opportunities open. I have openings for a warehouse person, marketing manager, and production artist. These jobs all provide flexibility to allow you to coach if interested. Our company is fast growing and doing some exciting things.

Email me if interested and we can set up a time to talk.

Andrew Hajduk
andrewh@vox-pop-uli.com

Return to Job Board